Giveaway Terms and Conditions
Meat & Merchandise T&Cs 2020
On entering this competition, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
- Information on how to enter, collection of personal information, and prizes, form part of these conditions of entry. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these conditions of entry.
The Promoter is: Thomas Foods International Pty Ltd) ABN 52 008 178 121; of Level 2, 162 Fullarton Road, ROSE PARK SA 5067. Telephone: (08) 8165 5100.
- The Promotion commences 12:00am ACST on Monday 10th August 2020 and closes 11:30pm ACST on Monday, 24th August 2020 (Promotion Period).
- Entry is open to all participants who enter their contact information (valid email address) within the specified time frame.
- Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promotion database and not at the time of transmission by the Entrant. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay or failure of transmission of any Entry.
- All correct and valid entries submitted during the promotion period, will be entered into the prize draw to win the nominated prizes.
- The prize draw includes two separate prizes, each including the following:
- (1) 2020 Adelaide Football Club team signed football, valued at $300.00
- (1) 2020 Adelaide Football Club team signed guernsey, valued at $600.00
- (1) “Spring Lamb" box, valued at $109.00
- Total prize pool of $2018.00
- The prize winners will be contacted by Thomas Foods International within 7 days of draw taking place.
- The prizes cannot be transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash.
- In the event of war, terrorism, a pandemic, state of emergency or disaster, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion, subject to any written directions from a relevant regulatory authority.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time during, or after the closing date of the promotion, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure of the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions of Entry
- If a prize (or part of a prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification.