- 200 gm butter, softened
- 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 golden shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp sweet paprika
- 1 tbsp finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tsp finely chopped thyme
- Melt 20gm butter in a saucepan over medium-high heat, add garlic and shallot and stir occasionally until tender and fragrant (2-3 minutes).
- Remove from heat, stir in mustard and paprika, transfer to a bowl and refrigerate to cool.
- Beat in remaining butter, season to taste, beat in herbs.
- Add to your steak pre or post BBQ.